All types of entrepreneurs have adapted Disney’s customer service principles, even Frank Scandura, a highly respected entrepreneur and automotive expert with over 40 years of experience. Frank is a published author, coach, speaker, and leader known for his transparent and honest approach to European vehicle service. So, what does this have to do with Disney’s approach to business?
Frank has adopted many of Disney’s business principles to drive success in his company. His commitment to exceptional customer experiences has influenced countless other businesses to adopt his "Frank's way" approach, and he even coaches business owners on how to run a successful operation.
Buckle up and get ready to learn how to make your business, customers, and employees thrive, “Frank’s way”! In this episode of Bippity Boppity Business, Frank Scandura shares his favorite Disney-inspired customer service and leadership principles that can be applied to any business.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Key entrepreneurial mindsets that have shaped Frank’s journey in business.
- What it means to be an intentional leader.
- How to take care of your business so it’ll take care of you.
- Adapting your business to the rise of technology and staying ahead of the curve.
- The dangers of not having a business plan and vision.
- Disney’s customer service principles and practices that Frank uses to drive business success.
- Advice on how to encourage a positive company culture.
- Overcoming the fear of charging what you’re worth.
Remember, no company is perfect, but we are ever-growing. The moment we put our differences aside, talk to each other, and learn from each other, that’s when our growth really takes off.
Tune in to every conversation about making magic in business on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google! Leave a rating and review so we can keep making magic!
Listening on a desktop & can’t see the links? Just search for Bippity Boppity Business in your favorite podcast player.
Connect with your host, Rita:
Visit her website: https://bippityboppitybiz.com
Connect with her on LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/ritaricha
Connect with Frank Scandura @ Frank Scandura Business Coaching:
Visit his website & Book a coaching session: https://frankscandura.com
Email him: email@example.com
Connect with him on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/frankscandura
Do you have a podcast you want to create, rebrand, or grow? Discover Rita’s podcast consulting and production company, Reignite Media.
This episode was produced and brought to you by Reignite Media.